Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Improved Navigation

It's been a really stressful week. I have added 'home' links to all of the tutorial pages - they should take you back to the start page in the content frame. I have also added a link to the bottom of the first part of the 'Converting Ogg Vorbis to MP3' tutorial, one that takes you to the second part (which makes it a total of two links on that page).

This week I plan to add the following:

  • Web Graphics - Scanning images for Web use
  • Video - Free Conversion Software
  • Video - Conversion Shareware
  • Video - Converting DivX/XviD video (avi) to DVD (vob)
  • Video - Ripping/downloading Flash video
Tomorrrow I would like to upload my listing of conversion freeware and software, which will probably be needed in order to use the tutorials.

No comments: